To get access to the Sandbox, you first need to register on Morpheus Web Portal and receive the link to the Creator section from the administrator of your Universe (it could be yourself, then you’ll have that section enabled in your admin portal).
Please open an invite link that you have received from a Morpheus administrator and use any convenient for you way of creating an account. Or sign in if you already have an account.
After creating the account, you will end up on your account’s page.
After creating your account, you can open the second link provided by the Morpheus administrator, which will lead you to the page containing the list of your Places.
Click the ‘Places’ tab if you don’t see a list of places
This link only contains the Places that are connected to a specific universe, which you need to edit. If you happen to be a content creator in different universes, you will need different links to the lists of places of different universes.
The Partner portal consists of 2 tabs:
- 1.The ‘Places' tab: contains all the informations on the Places connected to the specific Universe. Allows you to:
- 1.stop and start the Places ('Resume'/'Pause' button)
- 2.add, delete and edit the zones connected to the specific place ('Zones' button)
- 3.reboot the Place ('Clean state' button)
- 2.The ‘Zones’ tab: contains a list of all available zones. Allows you to:
- 1.create a new zone
- 2.upload a new version of the existing zone
To upload assets and prepare them for testing you need to:
- develop the zone itself and prepare it in the asset format,
- create a new zone entry on the portal,
- upload your prepared asset as a version of that zone,
- assign the zone to one of the place of your Universe.